Wednesday, December 12, 2007

If All Your Friends Jumped Off A Bridge.....

So apparently all the world's a-blogging, and, par usual, I missed the memo. Just like I missed the memo on graduating college on time, not going into credit card debt, not sleeping with boys on the first date, and getting a big girl job after you graduate. I tend to do things a little behind schedule. Self sabotage is my way of keeping life interesting. I'm on board now though, so watch out world (and by "world" I mean the 5 of you who might actually read this).

I admit I have no game plan for this blog, no real theme, just an outlet for me to talk about whatever the shizz I want, and you all have to listen. As you will soon find out, I'm a big fan of discussing all things me related. This list includes, but is not limited to: booze, bad decisions I make because of booze, bad decisions my friends make because of booze, celebrity gossip, stupid things stupid people say and do, football, Britney Spears (really a sub-category of the stupid people portion), bad tippers, my boobs, large jungle cats, rude coworkers, drinking before 10 am, bowling, politics, plastic surgery, my car, celebrity sex tapes, medium rare steaks, Chuck Norris, all things boy band, and ninja skills.

Interested? I suggest you stick around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally jumped! Holla to you and your incredible ability to entertain. Please post blogs everyday, I need them, like I need... no, not a bullet in the head, but rather like my coffee and cig in the morning, someone to take my math exam for me, and my electric blanket to soothe the lack of hot man candy body heat. Seriously though, please hook it up daily my most clever biatch!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm one of the five people reading your blog and I am so excited about it. So happy that you started it - I look forward to tons of random postings about Britney Spears, your bad decisions, her vajajay, your real grown up job, and some random non-Irish-but-sounds-like-Irish speaking guy encounters - Holla!

Anonymous said...

How many CHUCK NORRIS’S does it take to screw in a light bulb…WHAT!? CHUCK NORRIS doesn’t need light. Light needs CHUCK NORRIS.

Anonymous said...

Cardo! I love this new little b log thing,you're so high-larious.
Keep bringing it on...

Alix Allocco said...

Cardo you rock!!!

Alix xoxxo

Anonymous said...

PAX- can i forward this link to all of E! Entertainment.... i know many people who would LOOOOOOOVE to read this. You rock my world!

Anonymous said...

I missed the photos. Do you have a big rack?