Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Spears Girls are TOXIC Ya'll

So everyone and their mother is talking about the latest Spears family drama today (Literally. My mother called me. I am not kidding). I lurve the drama. I freakin' live for shizz like this. So sixteen year old Jamie Lynn Spears is knocked up. Am I the only one who thinks that if a Spears is going to get knocked up, the logical choice really is Jamie Lynn? We need to start looking at this as a good thing people. What if it was Britters again? The baby would come out addicted to meth and KFC. I friggin' love the Spears flaunting of trashiness too. Long gone are the days where Jamie would go "visit her great Aunt in Vancouver" for nine of months, only to return dazed and a little bit fatter but otherwise ok. Oh no. The Spears clan is going to sell that shizz to Ok! magazine for 1 million and Jamie Lynn is going to spend the next 8 months eating lunch at the Ivy and shopping at Kitson Kids. Mama Spears is going to whore Jamie Lynn out, and seeing as Jamie has already whored herself out, she might as well. I'm not going to go off on Lynne Spears too much. I mean sixteen year olds are idiots and teenagers get knocked up all the time, but this woman had a book on PARENTING coming out, Seriously. I'm sure she's not the worst mother in the world, but she definitely doesn't need to be shellin' out the advice. Hmmm, parenting tips from Mama Spears? 1. Allow your 16 year old to live with her 19 year old boyfriend-check. 2. Teach child that their lap is an appropriate infant seat in the car-check. 3. Make sure children always wear underwear.....or is it not wear underwear? whatever ya'll-check. 4. Teach children to have respect for the law and the Court system-ch.....well not so much. Yeah, I'm sure that book will be getting published real soon.

Apparently gettin' knocked up is where it's at these days. I'm all for people other than myself havin' kids, but I'm not drinking the water in the following places 1. Walnut Creek, CA 2. Any of my family functions (my cousins have been on quite a kiddie streak in the past couple of years. Scary) or 3. The entire state of Utah 4. Anywhere a Spears hangs out (i.e. gas station bathrooms, Nickelodeon cast parties, Starbucks, any posh hotel in Beverly Hills, McDonald's, Les Deux, etc). Or I suppose I could just replace drinking water with drinking vodka.....everywhere I go. Good Plan.

Miss L wishes you all a wonderful day! Try not to get knocked up.

3 comments:

Magglio said...

The chestier version....holla. We like what you do....see, a shout out:

http://applesandmoustaches.blogspot.com/

-Magglio

Anonymous said...

Holla Bolla. Holla. Vodka no Agua.

Anonymous said...

Cardo...sooo funny!! i can't believe Lynn spears has a parenting book comming out. ARRRR
Alix