Wednesday, January 16, 2008

F*ck Computers In Their B*tch Faced Stupid F*cking A**es

Did ya'll miss me? I promise the bubble did not pop.

Apologies for the long delay between posts. There was an unfortunate incident involving me trying to be smart with computers and failing miserably. Shocking. The six of you who read this blog have probably dwindled to 2, but for the 2 of you out there, I will bring the pain. Count on it.

So happy 2008! So much has gone on in the new year. Here is a short list of my personal highlights from the end of December until now- I learned what the Abe Lincoln and the Angry Dolphin are (you should look it up, useful knowledge), Britney lost her shit AGAIN (really that never gets old), The Spice Girls Greatest Hits CD was on sale at Victoria's Secret for $4.99, as of this morning I've lost 3 lbs, my Maxim for this month had Heidi Montag on the cover (I'm waiting for the LC, Whitney, and Audrina lezbo spread......haha spread), I realized yesterday that my roommate's feet RARELY smell anymore, I'm yet to bring an inappropriate boy home (16 days and going strong), the Packers won, the Cowboys lost, and Eli is going farther than Peyton in the playoffs (for the record, I pretty much think Eli is a jack off, but I think Peyton is a jack off too, so the whole thing's pretty funny), I got a brand spankin' new job that I love, Rock of Love 2 started (I love watching skanks try to out skank each other), and most importantly for my 2 loyal readers out there, I'm back! The bubbly's flowin' again. Don't worry, If you just keep drinking you'll never be hung over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you - you are back finally! Now I will have something to do at work. I've been just whistling dixie at my desk praying that you, oh wise one, would speak to me.