Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Super Thanks for Asking

It's Super Tuesday, ya'll. Hope you took that whole 5 minutes to get out there and vote. If you didn't, tisk and shame, but you can still register for the November Election. Do it now! Now! It's so easy online, and it's the only way to have any kind of change. Unless you comfortable swimming around like fish in a barrel while the Conservatives take aim, and George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Mike Huckabee all have a circle jerk around the outside, and if you are comfortable with that, I'm sure I've kicked you off my blog before, but if I haven't, get the hell off my blog!

Miss L went to the polls this morning to Barack out with her cock out. That's right. Obama '08 baby! That's how we roll.

Now for those of you who don't like politics but still read this blog therefore indulging my inflated sense of self importance, I'll try to throw in some more interesting political tidbits.

People of Note supporting Barack Obama- Oprah, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Maria Shriver, Robert DeNiro, Scarlett Johanssen, Toni Morrison, George Clooney, Stevie Wonder, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Oliver Stone.....
People of Note supporting Hillary Clinton- Jerry Springer, Jenna Jameson, Ann Coulter, Kimora Lee Simmons, the Strippers Union at Scores in NYC, Barbara Streisand.....**

I'm just sayin'......

** Miss L admits that these examples are the slightest bit biased, but they are true nonetheless.

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! IT'S REALLY SEXY, LIKE BRAD PITT IN FIGHT CLUB SEXY,WEARING HEELS AND NOTHING ELSE SEXY, THE FIRST TIME I LEARNED ABOUT VIBRATORS SEXY

No comments: