Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Really?!?!

So I was in Peets this morning getting my Jasmine Green Tea. I'm off coffee in '08. It blows. Anyways, the coffee dude was asking the lady in front of me why she wasn't getting her usual. She proceeds to announce to all 10 of us within earshot that she'd been having lactose intolerance issues lately. People say this kind of thing all the time. Do they seriously think it's some kind of code the rest of us don't know? Lactose Intolerance issues? Would you walk into Peets and announce to everyone that you have diarrhea? TMI Lactose lady. Really?!?!?!

Britney Spears was released from the Psych ward this afternoon. Now there's a good idea. Oh don't worry. Her enabler, moron parents got her a body guard. Problem solved! So what does Britters proceed to do? Go on a paparazzi fueled LA joy ride, kick the body guard out of the car, let a pap get in, and proceed to check into a Beverly Hills hotel, where she's hiding out. Paparazzi gang bang Room 112! It's almost not even funny anymore. Miss L will feel bad if something bad happens to Britney after all my commentary.....really, but are you kidding me? Mad props to Ma and Pa Spears and the UCLA medical team. You let her out? Really?!?!?!?!

I'm pretty sure I got in trouble at work today because of the weather in Chicago and Las Vegas. Yes, it's my fault that Chicago has shit for weather 11 months out of the year and Vegas gets cold in the winter. I realize I'm the shit and all, but even I can't take credit for the weather. I appreciate the props to my clout though. Or does that just make me the whipping boy? Hmmm..... don't fire me. Miss L evil controller of mid-western weather. Really?!?!?

Heidi Montag's music video. BLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! "Directed" by the Pratt-er himself. I insist you go to You Tube and peep this video gem immediately. As soon as blood stops gushing from your eyes and ears, you'll be able to chuckle. First of all, it appears to be shot by me while drunk with a $89.99 hand held camcorder from Wal-Mart. Second, the song makes Lindsey Lohan look like Alicia Keyes. And fuck Spike Jonze, the Pratt-er has found his calling. Heidi Montag's music video......Really?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cardo's "makin it rain" all over the country...

Magglio said...

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/specials/real_world_awards/voting_main.jhtml